Possibility of activities nearby
Endless possibilities around our Malina hotel, which you have to use:
• SKI PARK Ružomberok is a sought-after place of rest not only for domestic visitors but also for foreign tourists. It is one of the most modern centers in Slovakia with a high standard of services, service programs and customer care.
• Liptovská Mara is a popular water reservoir offering a wide range of entertainment and sports: bathing, surfing, yachting, windsurfing, boating, water bicycling, miniature golf, fishing or sailing by the sightseeing boat of Liptov.
• Thermal bath Bešeňová and its year-round operation allows visitors to choose the time to visit as they please. It is the area of health and relaxation, which is currently one of the most sought after resorts in Slovakia. The high level of services provided in connection with the offer to spend moments of relaxation in a pleasant, warm and warm environment is a guarantee of the satisfaction of the visitors.
• Tatralandia is the largest aquapark in Slovakia. Operation of the aquapark is due to thermal water year-round. The area lies in the Liptov region near Liptovsky Mikulas. In summer there are animation programs full of fun and winnings. Athletes have a large sports area available, and for the youngest, their little childhood kingdom is ready to give them entertainment for the whole day.
• Demänovská vale it offers ideal ski slopes, world-famous caves such as Demänovská Cave of Freedom and Demänovská Ice Cave, summer tourism and beautiful fauna and flora complemented by appropriate climatic conditions.
• Museums and historical monuments are in the vicinity of our hotel really abundant. The visitor here finds the village of Vlkolínec – a folk architecture museum, which is part of the UNESCO World Heritage Site, the Museum of the Liptov Village in Pribylina, the Ľudovíta Fullu Gallery, the wooden church in Svätý Kríž, the wooden water mill in Kvačianska dolina and much more. The whole area also offers a wide selection of cycling routes.
• Vlkolínec is the most conservative reservation of folk architecture in Slovakia. Since 1977, the purely wooden community has been a monumental reservation of folk architecture, and in December 1993 it has been included in the UNESCO World Heritage List. The dominant feature of the village is a wooden bell tower.
• Winter recreation for lovers of winter sports is hidden in the ski resort Malinô Brdo Ružomberok SKI & amp; BIKE. Excellent conditions for artificially snow-capped slopes for all skiers, many ski lifts available, 4-seater chairlift and 8-seater cableway – Hrabovo-Malinô Brdo. The total length of the tracks is 12 km. For skiers and runners there is a large selection of different cross-country ski runs. The ski center provides ski service, sports equipment rental and ski and snowboard schools.
• Tourism in the summer season and Malinô Brdo – it just goes together. Malinô Brdo is the ideal starting point for hikes along the main ridge of Veľká Fatra towards Šiprúň, Smrekovica, Rakytovo, Čierny kameň, Borišovo, Ploska and Krížna.